jueves, 17 de febrero de 2011

Deva Premal - OM NAMO BHAGAVATE VASUDEVAYA - Video Youtube

Deva Premal - OM NAMO BHAGAVATE VASUDEVAYA


The translation for the song is:
"I offer my respectful obeisances to the Son of Vasudeva, The Supreme Lord of the Universe (Krishna)"

As I learned today the meaning about which we must think when we recite or sing it is:
"Your wish will be done and not mine; don't give me what I want, but what I need. I submit to the Truth. I invoke and yield myself to the Divine thing".

La traducción para la letra del mantra es:
"Ofrezco mis reverencias respetuosas al Hijo de Vasudeva, el Señor Supremo del Universo (Krishna)"

Según aprendí hoy el significado en que debemos pensar cuando lo recitemos o cantemos es:
"Hágase tu voluntad y no la mía; no me des lo que yo quiero, sino lo que yo necesito. Yo me entrego a la Verdad. Yo invoco y me rindo a lo Divino".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario